Engagement in SMEs
99.9% of businesses in the UK are defined as small or medium sized (SME’s). They employ about 60% of the UK workforce and are responsible for about 50% of GDP.
The purpose of this Group is to:
- Gain better understanding of what SME’s are thinking, and doing about engagement.
- Identify and explore influences on SME participation e.g. size, industry sector, perceived relevance/value
- Help raise the profile and awareness of employee engagement among SME’s
- Develop and share SME specific tools, resources and best practice
- Publish a “White Paper” on Engagement in SME’s for the Engage for Success website
Join this Group, provide case studies, references, contact names or other resources by emailing Michelle Bailey at –email@example.com