Tickets Now Available – EFS Workshop – Wed 27 Jun
How conflict management can create a happy, healthy and harmonious workplace culture
Venue: Perkbox, 22 Tudor St, London EC4Y 0AY, 9.30am – 12.15pm 27th June
David Liddle, author of “Managing Conflict” and CEO of the TCM Group will host this lively and thought-provoking half day workshop exploring how conflict in the workplace impacts on employee engagement on many different levels, and includes:
- What is conflict and why does it happen?
- What effect does conflict have – individual, relational, collective, structural and cultural
- How unresolved conflict may be one of the most significant barriers to employee engagement
- What are companies doing to harness the potential of conflict?
- The role of HR, leaders, managers and Unions in the management of conflict
There will also be an opportunity to discuss the establishment of a Thought Action Group to examine the relationship between conflict and engagement.
Tickets to this event are free but numbers are strictly limited so please book your ticket now at Eventbrite