Access the European Workplace Innovation Network film bank to view a series of short films showing how a number of European enterprises are building and sustaining their competitiveness through innovation coming from the imagination and ideas of employees at every level.
- Bosch Thermotechnik enables each of its Associates to give ideas about quality, products, process and safety.
- Devon and Cornwall Police allows its people at any level to share ideas through intranet discussion boards, raising job satisfaction, motivation, even wellness in the workplace, as ideas are piloted and implemented.
- Through recruiting entrepreneurs, allowing staff to ‘just go with it’ and encouraging everyone to continuously improve what they do, Innocent has created breakthrough innovation increasing profits.
- Red Gate Software provides stimulating environments and circumstances to support individual creativity.
- The Met Office has used guerrilla tactics, time to play, and senior management buy-in through popcorn, ice-cream and a cinematic experience to promote its new culture of innovation.
- inet-Logistics GmbH holds ‘impulse meetings’ and has redesigned its work environment to encourage collaboration and innovation, so that work is ‘fun and … professional at the same time’.