In the East of England our network EngageEast supports the Engage for Success movement by involving the public, private and third sector organisations to connect and learn from each other. This area network covers East Anglia, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, and Essex.
Our mission is to: “Increase engagement across businesses and their employees in the East of England”
Through our network, our objectives are to;
key areas of interest
All our activities are aligned and support the Engage for Success topic groups to further debate, form conclusions, develop resources and tools and promote action across a range of areas. Specifically we will focus on the following streams:-
- The Vision, and the reality – what employee engagement is and what it isn’t; the science of engagement; what the future holds
- Best Practices – across a range of areas including but not limited to wellbeing, performance management, leadership, inclusion & fairness, mobility, succession planning
- Making it happen – social media and digital engagement, communications & culture, measurement
About our network
Our network covers the East of England. This comprises of three regional areas which are then split into further counties as follows:
- East Anglia (Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk),
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire (Luton, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire) and
- Essex (Southend-on-Sea, Thurrock, Essex).
We operate with a chair, vice-chair and champions at a regional and county level, and are supported by a steering committee. This group plans the direction and activities and meets regularly to ensure the group delivers on its objectives and drives meaningful metrics by which to track progress. We will maintain close links with the Engage for Success Movement including active communication with other regional Engage for Success groups.
We have no restrictions on members of the group – business practitioners, consultants and academics.
To find out more please email EngageEast@cofinitive.com or reach out to Faye or Cassandra.
Meet the Group
east of england area network Content/Publications
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]
Norfolk to be recognised as a dynamic and great place to work.
Who are we?
Engaging Norfolk is being led by Cassandra Andrews, a Norfolk employee engagement specialist and is generously supported by Norfolk Chamber of Commerce, Birketts LLP and Pure who are all passionate about making Norfolk a great place to work.
Why ‘Engaging Norfolk’?
- Employee experience is critical to business growth and the continued success of the Norfolk economy.
- Focusing on Employee Experience will provide Norfolk businesses with a platform to both attract, retain and develop talent and thereby differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
How ‘Engaging Norfolk’?
- Through quarterly networking meetings we connect with Norfolk businesses; sharing with them the power and potential of employee experience and encouraging them to take action in their businesses.
- Using the four enablers of engagement ( Strategic Narration, Engaging Managers, Employee Voice and Integrity) we are creating a framework of activity and focus for future meetings.
- Collaborating with local businesses and encouraging them to share innovation, best practice and success with the Norfolk business community.
How can you be involved?
- Attend one of our quarterly networking meetings to learn and share best practice.
- Take the opportunity to high profile the great work you are doing in your business by speaking at one of our events.