Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
24th Edition Financial Sector Compensation And Benefits
This conference will show how firms are adapting to the increasingly dynamic and de-siloed teams in the wake of Covid-19 and changes in working practices. It will also demonstrate how leading financial institutions have already started to utilise HR data and people analytics, as well as apply non-financial incentives to induce talented staff to join and stay in the face of stiff competition. These sessions will also bring to light how banks are linking performance with rewards promoting ESG goals and how they are managing the continued regulatory expectations in Europe.
If financial institutions can solve the challenges they face around hiring and retaining employees, they will strengthen all areas of their business and make it much easier to meet their goals going forward. Adapting to new methods of working utilising HR analytics effectively, and employing non-financial rewards will also set them up to increase their efficiency and employee motivation, helping to improve their performance.
- Adapt Organisational Structures and Reward Policies to Reflect the New Normal and Remain Competitive
- Attracting and Retaining Talent in the Age of Attrition
- Integrate ESG Principles and Diversity into Compensation and Benefits
- Utilise Metrics and Analytics to Drive your People Strategy
- Meet Continued Regulatory Demands Around Compensation