Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
Learn to elevate employee experience by reexamining Employee Value Proposition (EVP), reinventing internal communication strategies, and redesigning office space to fit the new world of work. The marcus evans 5th Edition Employee Engagement and Experience conference taking place on May 17-18, 2023, in Chicago, IL, will act as a guide for reforming traditional engagement surveys, and exploring how data analytics can drive meaningful change. Gain insight into cultivating a positive work environment that shapes empathetic leaders who can foster an inclusive culture.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
• Revamp Employee Recognition Programs as a Tactic to Improve Engagement and Retention
• Recognize the Fundamental Relationship Between ESG Principles and the Employee Experience to Attract Future Talent
• Develop a Social Listening Strategy to Obtain Real-Time Feedback and Track Engagement
• Redefine the Role of the Manager to Create a More Positive Employee Experience
• Enhance Workplace Communication with Field Workers to Monitor Employee Engagement
• Embed DEI into the Fabric of Employee Experience to Foster an Inclusive Culture
EFS members are entitled to $200 discount! For more information please contact Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website: https://bit.ly/3xRkUHU