Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Auditing the Human Resource Function
28 January |8:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT159
This webinar will cover auditing human resources practices for compliance and liability to help identify and correct any areas that may not comply with applicable laws and/or do not comply with company policy.
Why Should You Attend:
This action not only is a means to perform “due diligence” for your company, but is a measuring tool to determine what needs to be improved to achieve a higher standard of excellence.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Staffing the Organization
- Legal Postings
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Salary Administration
- Payroll and Taxes
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations and Communica
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Analysts
- HR Mangers & Directors
- HR Personnel
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Chief Talent Officer
- Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers of Human Resources
- HR Coordinators/Supervisors
- College Recruiters
- Corporate Recruiters
- Employment Managers/Specialists