Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Behavioural Science: What Motivates People to Change?
16 July 2020 |3:00 pm - 4:00 pm BSTFree
Join Tim Houlihan, Chief Behavior Strategist at Behavior Alchemy and Silke Brittain, People Insight, Engagement and Culture Director at ClearVoice as they discuss behavioural science in HR. Tim will share some of his vast knowledge and experience in understanding and uncovering the roots of problems through a behavioural lens. Being based in Minneapolis, he has a very poignant story to tell about our brains and behaviours in the context of #blacklivesmatter.
In their conversation on Thursday 16th July, 3-4pm, they’ll explore:
1. How people make decisions
2. The role of unconscious in our behaviours
3. How to influence human behaviour in a positive way
4. How the EAST framework can help
5. Behaviour in the context of #blacklivesmatter and diversity & inclusion