Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Building a Strategic HR Department: Keep Your Job by Earning a Place at the Table
10 November 2021 |10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT179
Why Should You Attend:
In the changing world of employment, Human resource departments are frequently being outsourced in the belief that they provide solely administrative functions and are, therefore, simply cost centers. If you are working in one of those departments, your job is not secure. Unfortunately, this trend is not going to change. HR departments or professionals that do not provide real, measurable value to the bottom line of their organizations will be relegated to the obsolete pile. The historic administrative duties of payroll, hiring, benefit administration and compliance management simply cannot be justified to most executives as needing to be kept in-house.
However, there is good news buried within this changing work culture. The substance of employee value has shifted away from labor, whether manual or technical, to knowledge and creativity. That change follows a change in business itself. To create value, business today must create new ideas, ways of doing things, approaches and services. The effective organization finds a way to distinguish itself from competitors using fewer tangible assets than the manufacturing plants and commodities of the past. To successfully execute this kind of knowledge-based strategy requires ongoing transformation of people. Human Resource professionals should be delivering this kind of real value to their organizations, but too often, does not know how to do so.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The difference between an administrative and a strategic HR Department.
- Why HR is not valued?
- Thinking like a CEO or President.
- Mapping your organization’s strategy.
- Creating a plan to add specific and measurable value to your organization.
- Measuring and proving that you are adding value.
- Building an HR Department that consistently delivers value.
- What to do immediately after this webinar?
Who Will Benefit:
- All executive leaders, CEOs, COOs, VPs
- Human Resource Professionals
- Management Consultants hoping to work with clients on HR strategy or execution