Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Building Teams in 2019- The Realities & Fallacies
24 May 2019 |10:00 am - 11:00 am BST
Leading teams in today’s workplace can be a daunting task to say the least.
Based on recent research, best practices and Tony White’s book “Make it Happen” this practical webinar provides Team Leaders, Supervisors and Managers with the tools & techniques to build & facilitate a high performance work team in today’s complex workplace.
Why should you Attend:
- A process to help you build, or rebuild your team after a merger, acquisition, reorganization or downsizing process
- An easy-to-implement template to help the Team Leader or Project Manager who has just been promoted to leading a high-performance team
- Need detailed set of coaching activities that can be implemented by you when faced with a demotivated and/or underachieving team
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Building the foundation for high-performance teams
- Latest research on teambuilding and group maturity model and its practical implications
- The characteristics of high-performance teams
- Diagnosing and remedying struggling teams
- Overcoming the challenges of virtual team meetings and other facilitative discussion techniques
- Communicating & “coaching through” underperforming team members
Who Will Benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Lead Hands
Instructor:Tony White is often referred to as the “people skill specialist,” as he speaks and train on numerous disciplines ranging from communicatio and team leadership to change management and negotiation skills. “Energizing, practical, and relevant,” describes his style of presentation. He has facilitated training workshops, delivered keynote addresses & facilitated high-level executive initiatives for a broad cross section of business, education, and government organizations for over twenty-five years.
Tony is the author of “Make It Happen – A Practical Handbook for Team Leaders, Project Managers and Facilitators to Build, Facilitate and Repair High Performance Teams.
Tony is unique as he immerses himself in TODAY’s organizations, either through ownership or contract opportunities to experience what he facilitates. Over the past twenty-five years, he was a part-owner and director of a private label food manufacturing company, a partner in an international training company, a change management specialist in a global enterprise, a community college outreach partner, as well as an in-house instructional designer with a high-profile government office. All these experiences bring an added level of credibility to what he speaks about, as he currently negotiates on a daily basis.
In addition to his Master of Arts (MA) in Management and Adult Education diploma, he is a Certified Sales Trainer, Certified Personality Dimensions™ Facilitator, DISC Trained, Adler Trained Coach (ADC), PROSCI™ ADKAR Change Management Trained and a Certified Training Practitioner (CTP).
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR