Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
Business Culture Connected, 1-Day Conference
14 June |8:00 am - 4:30 pm BSTFree
Exceptional culture is the foundation for accelerating organisational performance. During this Conference, Business Culture Award Winners will share their exceptional work, enabling business leaders to learn and network at an iconic London venue.
Hear from 30+ practitioners and thought leaders who have developed innovative approaches and seen outstanding results. Network with like-minded senior practitioners and their teams in a forum which enables real conversation, debate and connection around the major workplace trends facing businesses right now.
You’ll learn to
- Successfully align your culture and business strategy
- Create lasting behaviour change in your leaders and teams based on your organisational values
- Reengage your employees and customers post-pandemic
- Build a more inclusive, creative, collaborative organisation
- Equipping leaders and teams to transform culture at speed and/or at scale
- Disruptive and immersive techniques to change behaviours and create a cultural shift
- The future of work – how to maximise uniquely human skills for success in a digital world
- A new approach to leadership
- Working environments and practices – building community and connection
- Putting wellbeing and compassion at the heart of business
- Defining and deploying meaningful purpose and values to support business strategy
- Building organisation-wide diversity and engaging people with inclusion
- Creative talent strategies to attract the talent you need and nurture what you have
- Evolving approaches to employee listening and taking action
Proud to Partner with Engage for Success
The four enablers of engagement are found in all positive and productive workplace cultures, so we’re delighted to have the support and involvement of Engage for Success. We welcome Jo Moffatt, who has been involved with the EforS movement since launch, as our Conference Chair.
Register to Attend – 14th June
A second Business Culture Connected Conference will run on 15th November in London.