Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Business Culture Connected Livestream Conference
16 September 2020 |1:00 pm - 6:00 pm BST
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until 16 September 2020
The Business Culture Awards & Business Culture Connected are excited to bring you a new Livestream Event: Creating & Sustaining Company Culture Through Change, running 15th & 16th September, 13.00 – 18.00 BST.
Business culture is a powerful enabler and never is this more apparent than right now. The way we lead, communicate, support and collaborate has a critical bearing on how successfully our organisations are able to pivot to our “new normal”.
Over the course of 2 afternoons, our speakers, who include some of the best and most innovative minds in HR and business today from major UK and international companies, will share how they are dialing up purpose to keep stakeholders engaged; supporting employee wellbeing and learning; maintaining a focus on D&I at a time of significant challenge and reorienting their talent approach. You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in interactive roundtables and to make new connections through group networking during the breaks.
Join other business leaders to share in ground-breaking insights from today’s major business trends:
- The transformation of culture at speed and scale
- A new approach to leadership
- Putting wellbeing and compassion at the heart of business
- Building community and evolving approaches to employee listening
- Digital transformation and the impact of remote working
- Talent strategies for the new normal
- HR’s evolving role in the C-Suite
- Maintaining our commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Dialling up purpose & being authentically led by our values
- Reorienting to shifting needs in personal/team learning & development