Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Employee Engagement on a Shoestring: Greater Birmingham Engage for Success, to share + learn + inspire
2 July 2020 |9:15 am - 10:45 am BSTFree
Join Paul Owen, Engagement and Reward Manager, Wesleyan to explore Engagement on a Shoestring.
This event and topic was scoped and agreed back in January. Who would have thought that the topic would be so relevant in a world that is changing at such pace?
During our time together you will have the opportunity to explore:
- How Wesleyan responded to Covid-19 – Low cost big win
- A mindful moment
Share responses to:
- What is the one thing you do that makes you stand out from the crowd?
- What do you do to change the mindsets and behaviours of the un-engaged within your organisation?
- What’s next for your organisation?
- With an unlimited budget and resource what would you do?
Reflect to identify what has inspired you and what you will do as a result
We should have been meeting in the wonderful Wesleyan Building in the centre of Birmingham, instead we are on zoom and look forward to seeing you.