Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
EngageEast Network Meeting
2 December 2019 |4:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMTFree
Help shape the employee engagement debate in the East of England, learn from others, contribute expertise and broaden your professional network.
Our mission at EngageEast is to increase engagement across organisations and their employees. Through our network, we connect the public, private and third sector organisations in order to share learning and best practice. All our activities are aligned and support the Engage for Success topic groups to further debate, form conclusions, develop resources and tools, and promote action.
Organisations with high employee engagement are more productive and more competitive; research shows this time and again. Engaged employees perform better and help move an organisation forward.
On 2 December, you’ll have the chance to:
- contribute to and shape the employee engagement debate in our region
- learn what’s working well in other organisations and share your own experience and case studies
- broaden your professional network
- demonstrate your commitment to employee engagement through your involvement with EngageEast
- contribute content ideas and venues for future meetings.
EngageEast covers Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Essex.
We look forward to seeing you!
The EngageEast team @cofinitive