Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
How to Deal With Difficult People
19 March 2021 |10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT199
Attend this webinar to learn specific tips, techniques, strategies, and tools for interacting with difficult people effectively, to both get the job done and have less stress in your life. Move from frustration and overwhelm to confidence, ease, and empowerment.
Why Should You Attend:
Let’s be honest here … you probably have people in your life … that, if they would just go away! … your life would be easier?
Interacting with them is exhausting and frustrating – even thinking about interacting with them is discouraging and causes you to despair the situation will never get any better.
We all have those people in our lives. The reality is, having them out of your life is not practical – they may be your boss, staff, colleague, customer, vendor, friend, or family member.
You’ve probably thought to yourself – “what can I do?” You avoid them … you spend inordinate amounts of time, cognitive and emotional energy, trying to figure out work-arounds and effective strategies, but none of it is working.
You want to just throw up your hands and say – “That’s it, I’m done”.
Again, not practical.
Here’s some good news. There are practical solutions. This webinar is filled with tips, techniques, strategies and tools that will make your dealings with difficult people much easier. You will no longer have to say to yourself “I just don’t know what to do”, because you will have a toolbox full of responses that will be game changers.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
You will learn:
- Where specifically to focus your energy to create a positive change in the relationship
- A very targeted set of skills to use with difficult people
- Advanced conflict strategies for making even the most seemingly intractable situation productive
- What to watch for in body language and the counter-intuitive response that will completely shift the situation
- Diagnosing their preferred style of communication and how to adapt yours to change the way they connect with you
- How to create a practical, effective outcome focused plan
- Why some of the words and phrases you have been using have not been working … and what words and phrases to use instead
This webinar is for you if:
- You interact with people
- You’re frustrated and exhausted by some of the people you have to deal with regularly
- You spend way too much time thinking about how to deal with one or more people in your world
- You have a team or organizational leadership role
- You want specific practical tips, tools, techniques, tactics and strategies to effectively deal with the most difficult people in your life
Who Will Benefit:
Supervisors, Managers, Leaders and All Staff of businesses. Government, and non-profits of all kinds.
Anyone who deals with people.
- HR Professionals
- Training Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Project Managers
- Chief Learning Officer
- All Staff