Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
How to Gain Commitment to Culture Change
15 June 2022 |12:30 pm - 1:30 pm BSTFree
Join Fiona Anderson to understand the importance and impact of Company Culture and how to gain commitment from executives to Culture Change
Are you experiencing:
- An increase in staff turnover – the great resignation?
- An increase in customer complaints?
- An increase in the challenges and cost of recruitment – the war for talent?
These are just some of the signals that indicate there is something wrong.
How many Executives would consider their company culture as a root cause and worthy of attention?
Executives rarely appreciate the strategic imperative and bottom line benefits to be gained from a focus on company culture. Whilst they concentrate on process, technology and head count to manage costs, they ignore the invisible. They ignore their company culture.
In this session join TCD coach Fiona Anderson to explore how to grab the attention of your Executive Team:
- You make the invisible, visible.
- You provide data that grabs their attention.
- You help them to identify the cost of culture in your company.
- You demonstrate how they can Grow their own Culture with the resources they already have and achieve an ROI.
Fiona will share some case studies and you will have the opportunity to ask questions and seek clarification.