Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
HR Metrics: Measuring Critical Issues in the Wake of the Coronavirus
10 August 2020 |1:00 pm - 4:30 pm BST
The purposes of an organization’s human resources are to add value, to help make the organization more competitive, to help the organization achieve its business objectives, and to help the organization identify and manage risks. The purposes of HR metrics are to help communicate the value-added, to calculate and define the contribution made by the organization’s human capital, and to measure employment-related risks.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Review critical metrics in assessing the impact of Coronavirus on the organization
• Understand the impact of HR metrics within your organization
• Review the definition and types of HR metrics
• Learn how HR metrics affect the achievement of organizational goals
• Discuss the financial impact of HR metrics on your organization’s bottom line
• Discuss the human resources impact of metrics on the planning and managing of your workforce
• Discuss the impact HR metrics play in managing your organization
Speaker: Ronald Adler
RONALD ADLER, M.B.A., is the president-CEO of Laurdan Associates, Inc., a human resource management consulting firm. Mr. Adler specializes in HR auditing and consulting and is an internationally recognized thought leader on HR audits. Mr, Adler additionally is a consulting expert on human capital risk assessment and management, benchmarking and HR metrics, strategic HR, unemployment insurance issues.
Tags: basics of using HR metrics, business objectives, Contingency Plans, Corona Virus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, employment-related risks, financial impact of HR metrics, Hr compliance, hr metrics, HR Metrics compliance, human capital related risks, human resources metrics, identify and manage risks, KCI, Key Compliance Indicators, managing your organization, Measuring Critical Issues in the Wake of the Coronavirus, organization’s human resources, organizational goals, Pandemic, planning and managing of your workforce, strategic and operational impact of HR metrics, The global pandemic, types of HR metrics, Understand the impact of HR metrics, understanding of key HR metrics