Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Labor Negotiations: Preparing for Your Negotiation
5 November 2021 |10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT229
Preparation is mandatory for success, especially at the bargaining table. This first of three segments covers both the big and little things that, with a bit of preparation, can make for a smoother and more successful experience.
Why Should You Attend:
In this webinar, we will discuss labor negotiation critical preparations activities that include the selection and training of team members; the planning and selection of facilities; maintaining records; developing and vetting of proposals; maintaining communication on all levels; and establishing ground rules as well as objective standards for negotiating.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Negotiations Philosophy/Approach/Standards
- Data Mining & Resources
- Costing models
- Evaluating/analyzing Potential Influences
- Selecting and Training Table Teams (Separately and Jointly)
- Educating the Executives/Officers and Board and members about their responsibilities in the process
- Maintaining the record
- Development of Proposals and Housekeepers
- Rights of the all the parties
- Vetting proposals
- Communications before, during and post negotiating
- Ground rules
- Strike plans
Who Will Benefit:
- All level managers, supervisors, and executives.
- All Levels of both in-house and outside counsel.
- All levels of Union representation and officers (stewards, Business Representatives, Business Managers, Presidents, and all officers/ board members).
- All levels of Human Resources.