Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Leaders’s Calendar – leading, coaching, mentoring, performance reviews
14 August 2020 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm BST
Key Take Away:
Removing the myth that there is no time and no possibility to inspire, engage, motivate and really care for the people you are leading, especially now that they are distributed all over the place and work virtually.
These days leaders and managers frequently complain that they spend more and more time in meetings, even if they are online. In addition, they are encouraged to use collaboration tools like Yammer and Teams to engage their employees. To make time, increase awareness, and generate the engagement team members and followers crave is to use the Engagement Calendar for leaders. Learn how to find available times, populate the calendar, and keep tracking satisfaction. You will be amazed at how much time you have when you manage your time correctly.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• How to identify available time through a prioritization exercise
• Discover the effect of putting your immediate reports first
• Applying delegation to meeting-overload
• How to use the time to meet your team to transform the productivity and efficiency of your team
• Learn how dependable engagement increases employee satisfaction
Speaker: Axel Meierhoefer
Master’s degree in Organizational Management
Ph.D. in Leadership & Org change
• Born in Germany
• Joined Air Force and reached staff office level (O5) as a jet aviator for the German Air Force as well as an exchange officer with the US Air Force F-111. Retired from a 22-year career
• Came to the US 25 years ago for the USAF exchange.
Tags: Applying delegation to meeting-overload, coaching, Critical Success Factors For Virtual Teams, Employee engagement, employee satisfaction, engage, Engage and Manage Remote Teams, engage your team, globally operating organizations, How to Prioritize, improve organization, improve team performance, inspire, inspire your team, Leaders Calendar, Leadership Tips, leading, Managing Multiple Locations, managing your time, mentoring, motivate, motivate your team, operate globally, operate virtually, performance reviews, prioritize work, Remote Workforce, remotely handle leaders, remotely handle managers, strategies to remotely employees, team perfomance, Time Management, transform efficiency of your team, transform team productivity, Virtual Leadership, Virtual Team Success, Virtual Teams, work virtually