Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Managing, mentoring and motivating a remote workforce
17 June 2020 |3:00 pm - 18 June 2020 |4:00 pm BSTFree
We’d like to offer some support by inviting you to join our Engage for Success Online Forum which is free to attend. The aim is to share thoughts, listen to what others are experiencing and give or receive inspiration in a network of like-minded people. On 18th June 3-4pm John Purnell, Managing Director of Anglepoise, will be our guest speaker and lead us into a conversation and discussion around managing, mentoring and motivating a remote workforce.
We’ll touch on:
1. How have your people adjusted to remote working?
2. Where and what changes have you made to adapt to remote ways of working?
3. How have you supported your managers to be ‘engaging’ with their reports?
4. What have you done to ensure purpose isn’t lost and work stays meaningful?
5. What systems allow your employees to have a voice?
6. How do you know what motivates your people?
7. Could you share examples on how you have managed to keep your people motivated and energised?