Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
Global Wizdom is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s heading tomorrow.
In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It’s for:
• Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers’ priorities, needs, and expectations
• Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information, and increase their staffs’ flexibility and responsiveness
• Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality, and increase their department’s value to the organization
• Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate, and manage change for maximum competitiveness!
If you want to move from being a good manager to being a great manager, you can’t afford to miss this seminar. Because strategic leadership is a blending of attributes that every superior manager requires in today’s unpredictable business environment.
Here’s where you’ll learn to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness…stay on course while constantly redefining and refocusing your department’s goals in order to hit a moving target…and determine where your unit is headed, as you take into account the multiple groups your decisions will impact.
Prepare to make a transition. Instead of being buried in your department’s ongoing activities, you’ll become an innovator able to add value to your organization, its customers, and stakeholders. This course will provide you with the skills required to move your team or department forward decisively.
Why Should You Attend:
• Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
• Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
• Anticipate, create and encourage change
• Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
• Become an innovative, visionary leader
• Establish a strategic culture
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your work unit
• Keep your unit moving forward
• Take risks with confidence
Would you like to inspire and direct your team more effectively?
What about being more able to anticipate, create, and encourage change?
How about becoming an innovative, visionary leader?
Would you like your team to improve performance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions, and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
• Learning the strategic leadership approach
• Vision and strategic leadership
• Becoming an effective leader
• Building influence through communication
• Understanding the role of teams
• Managing change with action-oriented skills
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Tags: being a good manager, Chris DeVany, Leadership Development, Leadership Management, Leadership Training, Leadership Webinars, Management Courses, Management Training, New Manager Training, Operation Manager, Project Management, SHRM, strategic leadership, Strategic Leadership Program, Strategic Management