Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
Global Wizdom is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s heading tomorrow.
In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It’s for:
• Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers’ priorities, needs, and expectations
• Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information, and increase their staffs’ flexibility and responsiveness
• Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality, and increase their department’s value to the organization
• Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate, and manage change for maximum competitiveness!
Why Should You Attend:
• Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
• Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
• Anticipate, create and encourage change
• Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
• Become an innovative, visionary leader
• Establish a strategic culture
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your work unit
• Keep your unit moving forward
• Take risks with confidence
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
• Learning the strategic leadership approach
• Vision and strategic leadership
• Becoming an effective leader
• Building influence through communication
• Understanding the role of teams
• Managing change with action-oriented skills
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Tags: being a good manager, Chris DeVany, Leadership Development, Leadership Management, Leadership Training, Leadership Webinars, Management Courses, Management Training, New Manager Training, Operation Manager, Project Management, SHRM, strategic leadership, Strategic Leadership Program, Strategic Management