Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Pre – Employment Testing and the US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration guidelines
6 October 2021 |10:00 am - 1:00 pm BST159
Discover the benefits of using pre-employment tests when they are streamlined as per the US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration guidelines.
Why Should You Attend:
In today’s competitive marketplace and complex legal environment, employers face the challenge of attracting, developing, and retaining the best employees. This webinar will look at the testing and assessment industry through the eyes of the US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration. It will teach you everything that you must do to be in compliance with US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration guidelines.
Pre-employment testing via interviews, assessment centers, honesty tests, personality test and drug and alcohol testing is quickly becoming the norm in organizations today. Most of these tests do not meet the US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration guidelines on the use of pre-employment testing instruments. Is your organization in violation of these guidelines? Find out how your test measure up. Discover the benefits of using pre-employment tests when they meet the guidelines.
This webinar is designed to help managers and human resource (HR) professionals use assessment practices to reach their organizations’ HR goals. It will convey the essential concepts of employment testing in easy-to-understand terms so that managers and HR professionals will be able to:
- Evaluate and select assessment tools/procedures that maximize chances for getting the right fit between jobs and employees.
- Administer and score assessment tools that are the most efficient and effective for their particular needs.
- Accurately interpret assessment results.
- Understand the professional and legal standards to be followed when conducting personnel assessment.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Personnel Assessment
- Legal Context of Assessment—Employment Laws and Regulations with Implications for Assessment
- Test Quality—Concepts of Reliability and Validity
- Assessment Tools and Their Uses
- How to Select Tests—Standards for Evaluating Tests
- Administering Assessment Instruments
- Using, Scoring, and Interpreting Assessment Instruments
- Issues and Concerns with Assessment
Who Will Benefit:
- Senior HR Professionals
- HR Analysts
- HR Mangers & Directors
- HR Personnel
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers of Recruiting/Retention
- Directors, Vice Presidents & Managers of Human Resources
- Employment Managers/Specialists
- HR Coordinators/Supervisors
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- College Recruiters
- Corporate Recruiters