Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Purchasing Cards: Overcoming Risks and Creating an Effective Program
29 June 2022 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT199
This training program will detail the components of a successful purchasing card program. It will also discuss implementing proper purchasing card controls, types of risk including fraud and misuse, auditing techniques, and more.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
If your organization is reluctant to implement or expand a purchasing card program, this webinar will recommend simple yet effective controls that can overcome these concerns. The course will help attendees determine how purchasing cards fit within the overall organization strategy and discuss components of a successful purchasing card program.
Further, the webinar will also discuss implementing proper purchasing card controls and highlight pointers that can help you identify high-risk transactions (including cybercrime). The course instructor will highlight the types of purchasing cards available and best practices to avoid common purchasing card fraud.
- Determining how purchasing cards fit within the overall organization strategy
- Components of a successful purchasing card program
- Implementing proper purchasing card controls
- How to identify highest risk transactions including cybercrime
- Types of risk include fraud and misuse
- Auditing techniques
- Internal controls and governance
- Discussion of types of purchasing cards available
- How to avoid common purchasing card fraud
- Develop effective purchasing card policies
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Why use purchasing cards
- Roles and responsibilities in purchasing card programs
- Commonly identified risks
- Components of a successful program
- How to audit your p-card program
- How to develop an effective purchase card policy
- Assessing risk
- Building preventive controls
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Procurement Professionals
- Accounts Payable Managers and Directors
- P-Card Administrators
- Internal Auditors
- Treasury Leadership
More Info – https://bit.ly/3tWSbjw