Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Resilience Training: Simple, Effective Life Strategies to Manage Stress in the Changing Workplace
28 January 2021 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Webinar Date: January 28, 2021
Time: 01:00 PM EDT | 10.00 AM PDT
This webinar delivers practical tools and techniques that will increase individual and organizational resiliency with the purpose, not to just survive but thrive, in today’s changing workplace and marketplace.
Why do some organizations and their leaders falter during times of uncertainty while others succeed in chaos and find ways to adapt?
At its core, successful change depends on whether your people, at all levels, can adapt to new ways of thinking and operating as well as whether teams and workgroups can quickly adapt together.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Identify the 5 essential characteristics of resilient people
• Learn 9 tips to deal with the uncertainty and anxiety in a changing world
• Review the 5 questions you need to ask yourself to rise above a difficult situation
• Recognize the role of emotional intelligence in dealing with the stresses of change
• Utilize a variety of stress management techniques to build your personal resilience
• Understand the factors that create a lack of resilience and how to overcome them
• Discover how to move from the fear zone of change to the learning zone to the growth zone
Speaker: Marcia Zidle
Marcia Zidle, with a Master’s Degree in Organization Effectiveness, is a board-certified executive coach, business management consultant, and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
Tags: 5 essential characteristics of resilient people, Adapting To Change, Avoid Difficulty And Stress, Build your personal resilience, Communication Skills, Contingency Plans, Corona Virus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, Deal with the uncertainty and anxiety in a changing world, Emotional Intelligence, Handle difficult situation, Leadership Effectiveness, Leadership Style, Life Strategies to Manage Stress, Manage Stress in the Changing Workplace, Marcia Zidle, Organizational Resiliency, Pandemic, Performance Motivation, Prioritizing Tasks, Productive Workplace, Relationship-Building Skills, Resilience Training, SHRM, situation handling, Stress Management, Team Performance, The global pandemic, Time Management, Well-Being, Workplace Leadership