Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Sky Case Study: How We Became the Most Successful Entrants in the 2019 Engage Awards
22 July 2020 |12:00 pm - 1:00 pm BSTFree
Are you looking at entering the 2020 Engage Awards and wondering how to shape your answers to each of the six entry questions to maximise your chance of success? Then join our exclusive webinar with last year’s most successful entrants and double-winners Sky, who are excited to share with you the secrets to their success.
The 2019 Engage Awards evening saw a special night of celebration for Sky as they took home two trophies for both the ‘Best Business Transformation Strategy’ and ‘Best Engagement in Consumer Retail’ categories.
Just a few of the judges’ comments about their two submissions included:
- “Incredible entry and incredible achievements – congratulations on a hugely impressive submission”
- “Well done Sky, a super strong entry which provided all the details requested. Business case was heavily detailed and attachments were well included. Best feedback section so far in the entries I have read.”
So, we hope you agree there is no one better to learn from when it comes to putting together a winning entry. Join us on 22nd July to hear:
- Sky’s tips on what to include in your answers toeach entry question to create a winning submission.
- The sort of examples, figures and information that Sky included.
- How Sky made the most of their supporting evidence.
- The benefits of entering the Engage Awards including the long-term positive effect on Sky Retail’s team and the wider organisation.