Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Talent in Logistics Annual Conference
23 September 2020 |9:00 am - 4:30 pm BST50
The Talent in Logistics Conference calendar is a chance for HR, L&D, Training, and Operational professionals to share knowledge and hear from sector leaders about the latest updates in logistics and best practices to attract, develop and engage talent. The agenda is focused on how to engage with employees to increase productivity, reduce staff turnover, improve absence, and safety incident rates.
- Covid-19 – A lesson for investing in your people
- How to lead a culture of wellbeing and resilience – Liggy Webb Keynote
- Getting constant feedback from employees – are annual engagement surveys dead?
- Managing and engaging a remote workforce – best practice from the logistics sector
- The evolving workforce – How to manage change through an organisational restructure
- Survive and thrive – by focusing on your corporate social responsibility strategy
Feel more confident, more prepared to keep your workforce better engaged than ever before.