Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
The New OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements-300, 300A, 301
10 February 2022 |10:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT199
This webinar training will discuss the recent updates in OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements. Speaker will explain the major regulatory changes that went into effect January 1, 2015 Participants will gain valuable understanding of 300, 300A and 301 log, new reporting timeline requirements and exemptions.
Why Should You Attend:
The information presented in this webinar is found in Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 1904. The primary focus of this OSHA reporting and recordkeeping webinar will be focused on the major regulatory changes that went into effect January 1, 2015. Furthermore, the speaker will discuss the importance of keeping a proper record of reported occupational injuries and illness to prevent and minimize similar incidents in the future from reoccurring.
OSHA Reporting and Recordkeeping is an important webinar for general industry workers and managers who are responsible for the safety of their job site according to OSHA regulations. This includes any person responsible for completion and maintenance of OSHA forms 300, 300A and 301.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The new reporting timeline requirements; what needs to be reported to OSHA within 8 hours and 24 hours.
- An explanation of the exemptions to the new rule; what does not need to be reported to OSHA.
- An explanation on the definition of an amputation.
- An explanation on the definition of a loss of an eye.
- Who is required to keep OSHA log records?
- Understand industry exemptions of the new rule.
- Who is not required to keep OSHA log records?
Who Will Benefit:
- Plant Managers
- Safety Managers
- Corporate Safety Directors
- Occupational Safety Professionals
- Insurance Agents
- Risk Managers
- Front-line Supervisors
- Compliance and Safety Officers
- Operations Managers
- HR Managers