Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Teams in a Time of COVID-19: Managing Your Entire Team Remotely
10 December 2020 |1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Global Wizdom is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) appeared, has your workforce been largely office-based? Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually? If so, then this Webinar is for you! As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
Why Should You Attend:
• Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually?
• Would you like to receive valuable tips, tools, and checklists to help you manage remotely?
• Are you and your team finding working 100% remotely especially challenging?
• Are you concerned about how much time and productivity your people are wasting?
• What about lost energy, efficiency, and effectiveness, especially because people are so “spread out”?
• Would you like to ‘tame the paper tiger’ and reduce so much needless paperwork?
• Have you ever been concerned about people “following the rules” … you know, ‘out of sight, out of mind’?
• Would you like to be able to more effectively spot problems, even when you are hundreds to thousands of miles away?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance, no matter how widely distributed everyone is!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
• How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
• How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
• Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites . . . could this be doing your company more harm than good?
• Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
• How to quickly smooth things over when you have to lay down the law and enforce an unpopular policy . . . from a distance
• The one action you must take if you want to significantly slow down the paper blizzard from multiple locations
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Tags: CDC, Chris DeVany, Contingency Plans, Control Team, Corona Virus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, Crisis Management, Current Federal Laws, Employee engagement, Face Masks, Health and economic risks, Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance, Managing Multiple Locations, Managing Your Entire Team Remotely, Monitoring Tools, OSHA, Protection against the virus, Remote Workforce, Safety Plans, Social Distancing Policy, State Laws, Stay In Touch, Supply Chain Implications, The global pandemic, Time Management, Troubleshoot Off-Site Problems, Virtual Greatness, Virtual Leadership, Virtual Team Success, Virtual Teams, Virtual Teams in a Time of COVID-19, Virtual Workforce, Work From Home