Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
This program focuses on newer managers and demonstrates the essential elements every manager in every industry must learn to execute effectively to get the results management requires. The strategies of plan, delegate, motivate, and coach are the power tools for every manager. Mastering them sets you on the road to success. Avoiding the common mistakes of the less experience gives you more time for more productive work with your team.
Learning Objectives: Individuals will be able to
• Work productively with their teams
• Accomplish goals effectively and efficiently
• Resolve issues quickly
• Use mission-driven planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching to build a successful team.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Understand our challenges and strengths as new managers
• Develop a plan to reach your goals and build your team
• Use delegation to develop people’s capabilities to perform
• Use motivation to develop people’s desires to perform
• Coach individuals effectively to develop new capabilities, maintain good levels of performance, and engage proactively
• Provide meaningful feedback and performance evaluation for continuous improvement.
Speaker: Rebecca Staton-Reinstein
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. and president of Advantage Leadership, Inc., has held leadership positions in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors and recognition for her contribution to these on four continents. She has published 4 books on leadership and strategic planning. She has developed leadership instruction as part of her educational programs for clients around the world, the American Management Association, Management Centre Europe, and others.