Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
[webinar] Managing Projects Effectively Remotely: The 8 Keys To Bring Every Project In On Time and On Budget
1 June 2020 |1:00 pm - 3:00 pm BST
Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) appeared, has your workforce been largely office-based? Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually? If so, then this Webinar is for you! As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
Managing projects can be a big headache sometimes; well, our Webinar is the perfect prescription! Our Webinar will provide the best practices of managing projects – you will receive tools, techniques, and best practices to enable you to more effectively manage the projects you are assigned successfully – on time and on budget.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Managing your entire team remotely
• Project Scope Statements
• Developing the business case for your own projects
• Identifying and managing stakeholders
• Developing your Project Plan
• Itemizing your Work Breakdown Structure and activity list
• Enhancing your Communications Plan
• Identifying, planning and managing project risks
• Managing changes to the project
• Reporting on the status
• Driving decisions from the team and from key stakeholders
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries.