Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
[webinar] The 5 Most Difficult Types of People and How to Effectively Approach Them
28 January 2020 |1:00 pm - 2:30 pm GMT
Your workgroup and your company as a whole can be the catalyst that motivates your teams to heightened productivity. Utilizing extensive practice in the principles of emotional intelligence, Successfully Managing People underscores the importance of self-awareness in developing sensitivity to and better communication with others. You’ll leave this Webinar well versed in the most effective methods for dealing with difficult people winning cooperation and trust and ensuring that your people’s values and your organization’s goals are in sync.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Motivate and direct the employees you rely on even when they don’t share your values
• Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
• Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
• Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
• Turn difficult people and poor performers into team players
• Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
• Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job
• Use coaching to guide and direct your team members to improving performance
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.