Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
[webinar] Virtual Teams in a Time of COVID-19: Managing Your Entire Team Remotely
4 May 2020 |1:00 pm - 2:30 pm BST
Before the Coronavirus (COVID-19) appeared, has your workforce been largely office-based? Is this the first time you and your team have been working 100% virtually? If so, then this Webinar is for you! As enterprises have been growing far and wide, often international in scope, we find ourselves as executives and managers with our talent spread farther and farther, often at dozens and hundreds of locations. How do we ‘get a better handle’ on all this?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
• How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
• How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
• Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites . . . could this be doing your company more harm than good?
• Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
• How to quickly smooth things over when you have to lay down the law and enforce an unpopular policy . . . from a distance
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Tags: CDC, Contingency Plans, Control Team, Corona Virus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, Crisis Management, Current Federal Laws, Employee engagement, Face Masks, Health and economic risks, Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance, Managing Multiple Locations, Managing Your Entire Team Remotely, Monitoring Tools, OSHA, Protection against the virus, Remote Workforce, Safety Plans, Social Distancing Policy, State Laws, Stay In Touch, Supply Chain Implications, The global pandemic, Time Management, Troubleshoot Off-Site Problems, Virtual Greatness, Virtual Leadership, Virtual Team Success, Virtual Teams, Virtual Teams in a Time of COVID-19, Virtual Workforce, Work From Home
• The one action you must take if you want to significantly slow down the paper blizzard from multiple locations