Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
In this webinar, you will learn how to identify and ways to manage difficult people. You will learn the personality traits of difficult people. You will like this presentation because by the end of the presentation you learn the difference between someone who is difficult versus someone who has a different style and is not difficult.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Normal communication styles are based on DISC assessment – 4 communication models
• Learn how to identify normal communications even if the person’s style is different your style
• Difficult people are based on the 4 communication models and why these people are categorized as difficult when they manipulate or try to overly control the situation.
• Learn how to handle difficult people types to be more effective in various situations.
• These is key meeting and situation handling for everyone
Speaker: Valerie Pelan
Executive Leadership Coach, Integrated Focus Inc
Valerie has provided one-on-one leadership coaching for SVP, VP, Directors and Entrepreneurs for over 15 years. Her clients represent a variety of industries: technology, energy, consumer products, healthcare and financial services.
Tags: 4 communication models, Communication Skills, Dealing With Difficult People, encounter a difficult person, handle difficult people, how to manage the situation, Identify and Manage Difficult People, Leadership Effectiveness, Leadership Style, Organization Culture, Performance Motivation, personality traits of difficult people, Prioritizing Tasks, Relationship-Building Skills, situation handling, Team Performance, Time Management, Workplace Leadership