Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
[webinar] You Must C.A.R.E.: How to Give Corrective Feedback
25 November 2019 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm GMT
Key Take Away:
In today’s demanding business climate that has an accelerated focus on treating workers right, it is so important to engage their issues with timely action, tact, and communication skills that leaves nothing to chance in corrective measures, for any and all negative situation you encounter.
C.A.R.E.-ing is: being appreciative, presence, acknowledging feelings, projecting positive intent, avoiding assumptions, being compassionate and focused.
This fast paced, value loaded webinar is perfect for anyone who wants to stretch and develop themselves into a more effective leader where trust, integrity, engagement and productivity flourishes.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• How to identify when you start to lose control
• The ‘Snowball Effect’ of uncontrolled negative people
• Why you need to develop communication/interpersonal skills
• How to read and understand body language
• What creates workplace dysfunction and how to correct it