Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
Get on a Southwest flight to anywhere, buy shoes from Zappos.com, pants from Nordstrom, groceries from Whole Foods, anything from Costco, a Starbucks espresso, or a Double-Double from In N’ Out, and you’ll get a taste of these brands’ vibrant cultures.
Unfortunately, culture is often misunderstood and discounted as a touchy-feely, rather than a bottom line, component of a business. That’s not the case.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Understand why Peter Drucker says: “Culture eats strategy for lunch.”
• Discover why culture is like an iceberg: What’s above and below the waterline.
• Identify and analyze the six key elements of culture in every business or organization.
• Review twelve daily ways effective leaders can communicate and reinforce company culture.
• Plan specific actions you will take to lead or influence changes in the culture of your organization.
• Use a three-step process to pinpoint what drives the culture of your team, department or company.
• Recognize what successful leaders know and do that helps them avoid cultural traps and misfires.
Marcia Zidle, with a Master’s Degree in Organization Effectiveness, is a board-certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.