Business Case for a Highly Productive Culture– dig into the impact that your business culture has on employee engagement, productivity and your profit.
Why is this important?
- With UK unemployment at 4% and productivity 30% lower than USA and 35% lower than Germany, the 2018 Q3 Quarterly Business Report indicated that 55% of local business attempted to recruit and 64% faced recruitment difficulties (an increase of 7% in quarter 3).
- Nationally businesses are reporting increases in salary to recruit the right people.
- Hays report that next to pay, culture is the 2nd most important factor that influences an employee’s decision to stay or accept a job offer. 62% are prepared to take a pay cut to work for an organisation that offers a better culture fit.
Your business culture holds the key.
For Board Members and Directors only: Join this interactive Engage for Success, Share Learn Inspire event, to explore your people productivity puzzle:
- Identify the significant signals that indicate the need for culture change in your business
- Explore latest employee engagement research from Engage for Success and Ashridge Business School
- Learn from case studies to understand the impact that culture has on profit
- Explore how much your existing culture costs your business
- Be inspired to take away some of our secrets to convince your fellow board members to grow your own, highly productive culture
At this event, we will also be launching funding for small firms in the region to help them improve how they manage and develop their people in order to boost their performance. The CIPD and the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce are joining forces to launch a free specialist HR and people management support service which has been initially funded for 12 months by Government.
Our speakers include:
Faran Johnson, Managing Director – Engage for Success
Ramez Moussa, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
Helena Morrissey, Senior Associate, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
Fiona Anderson, Founder of Greater Birmingham Engage for Success network and my Change Expert & valuingYOU
Sharon Olivier, Ashridge School of Business
Jill Munden, my Change Expert