The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
This presentation will speak to the paradigm shift from traditional mentoring to effective or modern mentoring. The presentation will provide attendees with the fundamental skills that are required to become an effective mentor and how that will assist in the development of leaders for tomorrow. Organizations are struggling with a leadership talent shortage and countries are concerned that the youth may not be ready to lead their nation into the future.
This interactive presentation will outline the skills that are required to develop our future leaders based on the “gift of mentoring”.
Why should you Attend: Leadership is something that we need in our personal/family life, community and in the work place. Research has identified that there is a leadership talent shortage that is impacting organizations globally. This is a must attend webinar as we discuss the impact of this leadership talent shortage and how effective mentoring can help in addressing this problem.
A paradigm shift is taking place in mentoring with the move from the traditional model to a more modern -effective mentoring process. We will explore the transferable skills that mentoring can provide us and how that will impact us on a personal and professional level.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Attendees will develop and understanding of the difference between mentoring and effective mentoring
- Attendees will develop an understanding and practically apply their knowledge in the use of the Socratic Method
- Attendees will develop an understanding of the three phases of relationship building and how that is a transferable skill
- Attendees will develop an understanding of effective communication techniques and will apply that knowledge during case studies
Who Will Benefit:
- Employees at all Levels
- Leaders in all types of organizations who value their people
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702225LIVE/?channel=engageforsuccess-nov_2018_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR