The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Why should you Attend: To better understand the laws in each state and the tax guidance on how to determine taxation when employees live in one state and work in another. Or for employees that work in multiple states for travel for work.Also other state laws that affect payroll will be discussed.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Reciprocity Agreements
- Resident/Non Resident Withholding Rules
- Evaluating taxation for multiple states
- What wages are subject to taxation?
- Withholding compliance issues
- State Unemployment Insurance
- Traveling Employees
- Administrative Concerns
- HR Concerns
- Local tax residency rules
- Case Studies
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Professionals
- Human Resources
- Accounting Personnel
- Employee Benefit Professionals
- Attorneys who are Dealing with Payroll Process
Event link: https://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=702269LIVE/?channel=engageforsuccess-jan_2019_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR