- Do you want to make your ‘voice’ count?
- Do you want to develop the most pivotal of all the people skills?
- Do you want to learn more about the personal and organisational development tool that turns insights into practice and practice into capability?
- Do you want your own bespoke report showing you how you use your ‘voice’ and what this means for you and your ability to communicate with, engage and influence others?
- Do you want a further 1:1 coaching session to support your learning
- Visualise and understand the way you talk
- Understand how you’re heard by others
- Develop the impact that you have and your ability to engage.
What are people saying about VoicePrint?
“It made me a more dynamic and successful communicator” – CEO
“The most rewarding and useful piece of development I’ve ever done” – Clinical Director, Private Healthcare, Ireland
“The most powerful profiling tool I have used” – Executive and Leadership Coach & Facilitator
“VoicePrint changed my life” – Project Manager, Financial Services, Bangkok
VoicePrint is a ground-breaking tool for developing real competence in the use of talk. It identifies and develops a set of nine distinct voices that are required to communicate successfully across the diverse range of contexts that we encounter in our work and lives.
By raising awareness of the patterns, and the consequences, of the voices that particular individuals and organisations favour or neglect, VoicePrint enables rapid practical improvement in this most essential of personal, inter-personal and organisational skills.
What you’ll get from the event?
- On signing up to the event you’ll recieve your own FREE personal email link to undertake an online diagnostic which will produce your own unique VoicePrint self-perception report that you’ll receive at the event
- You’ll learn what your VoicePrint is and why it matters and the impact you have on the people you work with
- We’ll walk you though the report helping you to understand what it means and its implications on your own personal development
- We’ll help you to develop your own personal action plan to develop your communication and engagement skill set
- Introduce you to the wider impact that VoicePrint can have on leadership and management capability, employee engagement and organisational culture
How your development will continue after the event?
- After the event you can arrange a date for us to come to you for your 1 hour 1:1 coaching session. You can use this in anyway you want, such as getting some further personal developement on your VoicePrint report, supporting you to think through how you can use VoicePrint in your work or get us to present the principles of VoicePrint to the people you work with