A Whole Systems Approach To Developing Engaging Managers
The Engaging Managers Toolkit has been developed by Dr Ian Dodds, FRSA.
- The Business Case
- Case Study demonstrating the Power of Engaging Management
- What do Engaging Managers do?
- The importance of the leadership behavioural role model
- The elements of the whole systems approach
- The Interactive Behaviours Tool to develop managers’ skills in listening to people and exploring differing ideas and viewpoints
- The conditions Engaging Managers need to provide to empower people
- Engaging Managers practise in the moment coaching with employees
Dr Ian Dodds FRSA, CEO, Ian Dodds Consulting Ltd