Worth Working Summit 2014 – Listen for Free!
Practical ideas from experienced practitioners!
Worth Working Summit 2014!
You’ll uncover leadership secrets for improving collaboration and engagement so yours is a company worth working for.
I’m delighted Jo Ann Sweeney has invited David Macleod to speak alongside other business leaders, thought-provoking authors and renowned consultants.
The event will share latest thinking on how you can help employees engage with business vision, values and purpose.
Though the speakers work for different companies and on different continents – North America, Europe, Africa, Australasia – the thinking and best practices we share you will find relevant as well.
Worth Working Summit 2014 is virtual and runs 10-14 March. Listening in is easy and free!
Each interview is broadcast over the internet so you can listen in no matter where you are in the world. You can listen by computer, laptop, iPhone, iPad, iPod and other mobile devices.
Other speakers include:
- Jo Eckersley & Jason Noble, ThinkInnovate on innovation and creativity
- Inna Getselis, Corporate Affairs Americas, Wallenius Wilhelmsen on corporate sustainability
- David MacLeod, co-chair, UK Employee Engagement Task Force on employee engagement
- Adam Michaelson, VP Product Strategy, Lendio on culture
- Jo Ann Sweeney, Founder, Sweeney Communications on trust, mistrust and alienation
- Todd Williams, CEO & President, eCameron on employee benefits
- Megan Wiltshire, Head of Internal Communications, Bank of New Zealand on social data
Reserve your place at www.worthworkingsummit.com now to listen.
The hashtag is #worthworking and the LinkedIn group for discussions with those who have signed up this year and in previous years is available here.