Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
2020 Vision: Employee Engagement in the Public Sector
21 January 2020
About this Event
With interactive sessions and networking opportunities, the event is an opportunity to take back to your organisation ideas that could make a real impact on morale, engagement and productivity.
Sessions to include:
- Using Analytics to Measure and Improve Engagement –HM Revenue & Customs
- New approaches to engagement –Local Government Association
- Case studies from the Royal Air Force and Metropolitan Police
- iMatter Staff Experience Programme within Health & Social Care in Scotland, NHS ScotlandandScottish Government
- Human Behaviour, AI and the Pursuit of Joyful Experience -Oracle
- Behavioural Science and the role of Line Managers – Nottingham Business School
- Wellbeing in the Public Sector – EfS Wellbeing Thought and Action Group
- Keynote address from EfS co-founder David MacLeod OBE
- CIPD’s activity on championing diversity and inclusion, wellbeing and engagement, CIPD Chief Advisor for HR Practice, Tony Vickers-Bryne