Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Business Continuity Planning – Getting to your New Normal Post COVID-19
27 January 2021 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Webinar Date: January 27, 2021
Time: 01:00 PM EDT | 10.00 AM PDT
Key Take Away:
By Attending this Webinar, you learn how to
• Revaluate the mission, vision, and values of your organization
• Assume a leadership role in pandemic planning
• Re-establish control despite the pandemic
• Create a management framework for business continuity
• Create some short term, immediate actions, to establish the trust of your team, customers, and suppliers
COVID-19 has impacted our lives, our businesses, our way of life. There is a good possibility we may never ‘get back to normal’ in the way we do our business, there is going to be a ‘New Normal’.
People working out of home, Virtual Meetings, and social distancing are becoming the norm. This may impact ‘How’ you are doing business, but what should not change is the ‘Why’ your business exists. the value to your customers.
By being attending this webinar you are showing an understanding that you may have to adjust the way your business operates. This webinar includes much practical information, you leave with a solid, thorough plan for preparing for post-pandemic success.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• What Exactly is a Pandemic?
• What is a Business Continuity Plan?
• Where in our Organization is Business Continuity Important?
• Decide Business Priorities – Why do we Exist
• Create a Pandemic Management Team
• Pandemic Planning Assumptions (Risks)
• The New Normal Framework (Constraints)
• Redefine the Work Environment
• Update Policies
• Roll Out the Business Continuity Management Plan
Speaker: Daniel Fay
Daniel Fay is Managing Director for Bren Daniel Productions Corp. Dan provides organizations around the world with a framework for business management and executive excellence. Dan has conducted programs in business management, business analysis, project management methodologies, and leadership principles.
Tags: Adjust the way your business operates, Business Continuity Management Plan, Business Continuity Planning, Contingency Plans, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, COVID19, Create a Pandemic Management Team, Daniel Fay, Decide Business Priorities, Establish the trust of your customers suppliers, Establish the trust of your team, Getting to your New Normal Post COVID-19, Pandemic planning, Pandemic Planning Assumptions, Post pandemic success, Preparing for post-pandemic success, Re-establish control, Redefine the Work Environment, Revaluate the mission, Revaluate the vision, Revaluate values of your organization, Social Distancing, The global pandemic, The New Normal Framework, Update Policies, Virtual Meetings