Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Standing out from the crowd to win talent
11 January |11:00 am - 12:30 pm GMTFree
At a time when many organisations are struggling to attract the talent they need to support their growth and development plans in a challenging jobs market, how can you stand out as an employer of choice?
Join us at our next online event on 11 January, where we’ll explore:
– What people are looking for from employers
– The pitfalls many organisations face when recruiting
– The importance of culture and values in attracting the right people
– What your organisation looks like to prospective employees
– The benefits of nurturing your employer brand
We’ll share practical steps you can take to help make sure your organisation appeals to prospective recruits as a great place to work, and that it’s standing out for the right reasons. We will also hear from the CEO of a fast-growing Yorkshire company about how proactively managing employer brand has benefitted his business.