Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Utilizing HR Metrics to Illustrate & Improve Human Resource’s Contribution
15 April |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT199
Human Resource Departments have traditionally been concerned with the processing of transactions and administrative functions – often with little or no objective data to provide them feedback on:
- The effectiveness of their HR processes
- Or the contribution that these processes are making to the organization’s business strategy
- However, many senior corporate executives are no longer satisfied with this scenario – they want HR to prove its value and Effectiveness through objective data
Human Resources metrics allow HR professionals to:
- Be seen as business partners who are customer focused, strategic and change oriented
- Make greater contributions to their business’ strategic and operational plans
- Speak the ‘language of business’
- Gauge whether they are satisfying the needs of their internal customers
- Make continuous, meaningful improvements to HR processes
- Show that they are not afraid of measuring their contribution
- Avoid being outsourced
This interactive HR metrics training will provide an overview of frequently used HR Metrics and describe a methodology for implementing them in your HR function.
More Info – https://bit.ly/3E4x2HR