Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
Virtual Teams: Managing People Effectively at Multiple Locations
19 January 2021 |1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Webinar Date: January 19, 2021
Time: 01:00 PM EDT | 10.00 AM PDT
Every manager knows that the best — and the fastest — way to learn a new skill is through practice. That’s why we’ve packed this hard-hitting workshop with powerful exercises . . . models . . . and case studies specifically designed for managers of multiple locations.
This is a unique opportunity to fine-tune your off-site management skills in an environment where you don’t have to worry about making a costly mistake. This is your chance to master proven-effective strategies that you can put to work immediately.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance
• How to give multiple locations a business “road map” that’ll keep them headed in the right direction
• How to create crystal-clear procedures that off-site staff will follow to the letter
• Expert insight on “friendly” competition between sites . . . could this be doing your company more harm than good?
• Discuss today’s long-distance management challenges and brainstorm possible solutions
• How to quickly smooth things over when you have to lay down the law and enforce an unpopular policy . . . from a distance
• The one action you must take if you want to significantly slow down the paper blizzard from multiple locations
Speaker: Chris DeVany
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca-Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger, and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted with government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, and the United Kingdom.
Tags: CDC, Chris DeVany, Communication Skills, Contingency Plans, Control Team, Corona Virus, Coronavirus, Coronavirus outbreak, COVID 19, Crisis Management, Current Federal Laws, Dealing With Difficult People, Delegation, Emotional Intelligence, Employee engagement, Face Masks, Health and economic risks, Leadership Effectiveness, Leadership Style, Maintain Order While Managing Long-Distance, Managing Multiple Locations, Managing Your Entire Team Remotely, Monitoring Tools, OSHA, Performance Motivation, Prioritizing Tasks, Protection against the virus, Relationship-Building Skills, Remote Workforce, Safety Plans, SHRM, Social Distancing Policy, State Laws, Stay In Touch, Supply Chain Implications, Team Performance, The global pandemic, Time Management, Troubleshoot Off-Site Problems, Virtual Greatness, Virtual Leadership, Virtual Team, Virtual Team Success, Virtual Teams, Virtual Teams in a Time of COVID-19, Virtual Workforce, Work From Home, Workplace Leadership