Please note that events are moderated so there may be a delay between you posting it and your event being live on the site.
- This event has passed.
The Respectful Workplace: Harassment Prevention & Intervention for Managers
9 December 2021 |8:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT169
Learn as a manager, how to detect harassment early and manage proactively.
Why Should You Attend:
Are you concerned about keeping an harassment-free workplace? Are your managers confused about what is and isn’t appropriate for their employees to say and do? Do you have a policy in place that no one read or knows how to follow? Judi Clements can help. This program is designed to help managers and supervisors take the guess work out of workplace harassment. They’ll hear about case studies that will sharpen their skills for early detection and proactive management of harassment incidents. They’ll learn how to partner with Human Resources to protect your organization and its employees from legal landmines.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Pinpoint various types of harassment and how & why they occur in the workplace.
- Be a respectful communication role model.
- Understand the characteristics of harassment victims & perpetrators.
- Detect and allay early warning signs of harassment.
- Distinguish between valid and invalid harassment complaints.
- Conduct a sensitive interview with a victim of harassment.
- Conduct an interview with an employee accused of harassment.
- Conduct an effective 3 way meeting with a victim and a harasser.
- Curtail post incident gossip & rebuild communication and productivity.
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- New Supervisors
- Experienced Managers
- Upwardly Mobile Professionals
- Customer Service Providers