Michelle Mook from Pro-Development took over as Area Ambassador for Yorkshire and the Humber a few months ago and this will our first event to launch into our region. We are looking to for people to join who are passionate about employee engagement, have lots to offer and share in this area or who just want to find out more.
- Understand more about Engage for Success and how you can get involved. We’ll be looking for volunteers, sponsors, speakers and organisations who are equally passionate about engagement.
- Hear why Engage for Success was founded and an amazing opportunity to hear direct from the founders themselves
David McLeod and Nita Clarke.
- Find out the Vision and Aims of Engage for Success and our plans for the region to Learn, Share, Lead and Inspire.
- Be part of an inspiring community of like-minded leaders who are looking at how to improve engagement and productivity across our area.
- Share ideas, best practice, practical tools and identify ways that you can contribute.
- Hear more about our plans to run a series of online conversations in the coming months.