There are currently two active networks within the Midlands.
One focuses on the Greater Birmingham area and the other on the Coventry and Warwickshire area. Both groups provide different but complementary areas of focus allowing people to access a wide range of people, ideas and experiences.
Greater Birmingham: Share + Learn + Inspire Network
Please contact Fiona Anderson, 0783 4209240 or 0121 314 8477 for further details.
- Need to improve employee engagement?
- Want to explore techniques that deliver results?
- Need to convince others how employee engagement adds value to the bottom line?
Whether a novice or an expert, join us at our next event where you can share + learn with likeminded people.
Our vision for this network is to provide an opportunity for people to connect and explore the topic of Employee Engagement with the intention of sharing and learning from each other:
- By networking at the event whilst enjoying refreshments on arrival
- Through case studies that evidence success
- Introducing latest techniques and/or research
Inspiring attendees to take something back to their workplace that will help them to further improve their employee engagement
This network aims to meet about 5 times a year and we want to involve you. We are seeking speakers from SMEs to global brands, public and voluntary sectors who can share innovative employee engagement examples that demonstrate evidence of success. If that’s you/your employer, then please let us know. We are also seeking sponsors who can host an event and look forward to hearing from you.
Coventry & Warwickshire Network
Please contact Danielle Thompson on 01926 311347 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
- Looking for new ideas and inspiration to engage or effectively communicate with employees?
- Keen to learn or share ideas on alternative or different engagement or communication activities?
- Have a desire to connect with other businesses, individuals or professionals with an shared interest of improving engagement and productivity?
Using sessions organised specifically for Engage 4 Success and also signposting other local relevant events it is hoped that a supportive, collaborative network can be built for the benefit of the immediate area and the wider Midlands region.
Forthcoming events can be found on our Events Calendar